[Python-Dev] ok to just checkin minor obvious fixes?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sat Apr 14 00:42:44 CEST 2007

Trent Mick schrieb:
> Is it generally accepted to just checkin obviously non-controversial
> fixes (*) (as long as there is no code freeze), or is it still preferred
> that I go through adding a patch to the SF tracker and getting review?
>
> Trent
>
> (*) In my case a tweak to the old VC6 Windows build files to ensure a
> clean build works (_ctypes project must depend on pythoncore proj).

Feel free to check in anything you consider appropriate, and use SF for
cases where you want review (in particular, if you want the review
recorded).

Fixing the VC6 project files is certainly uncontroversial.

Notice that the 2.5 branch is currently frozen (for 2.5.1);
any commits to the branch need approval on python-dev.

Regards,
Martin