[Python-Dev] proposed which.py replacement

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Sun Apr 1 22:00:45 CEST 2007

Ok, sorry, that *is* a valid use case. Since Trent on his webpage
suggests his code as a stdlib replacement I support this now. (But I'm
not going to take further action -- I hope you can get one of the
regular 2.6 dev guys to adopt this case. Also, the PSF needs to have a
contribution form on file from Trent Mick.)

--Guido