[Python-Dev] Segmentation fault of Python if build on Solaris 9 or10 with Sun Studio 11

martin at v.loewis.de martin at v.loewis.de
Wed May 31 22:38:20 CEST 2006

Zitat von Andreas Flöter <Andreas.Floeter at web.de>:

> Help would be appreciated

This strictly doesn't belong to python-dev: this is the list where
you say "I want to help", not so much "I need your help".

If you want to resolve this yourself, we can guide you through
that. I would start running the binary in a debugger to find
out where it crashes. Maybe the bug in Python is easy to see
from that. But then, maybe the bug is in the compiler, and not
in Python...

Regards,
Martin