[Python-Dev] lambda in Python

xahlee xah at xahlee.org
Thu May 4 15:56:38 CEST 2006

I do not wish to be the subject of mobbing here.

If you have opinions on what i wrote, respond to the subject on topic
as with any discussion. Please do not start a gazillion war-cry on me.

If you cannot tolerate the way i express my opinions, at this moment
write a polite request to me and cc to the sys op of this forum. If
the sysop deems fit, I'd be happy to be asked to leave by the sysop.

Thanks.

    Xah
    xah at xahlee.orghttp://xahlee.org/

On 2006 May 4, at 6:21 AM, Jay Parlar wrote:

On May 4, 2006, at 6:00 AM, Talin wrote:

> xahlee <xah <at> xahlee.org> writes:
>
>> Today i ran into one of Guido van Rossum's blog article titled
>> ?Language Design Is Not Just Solving Puzzles? at
>> http://www.artima.com/weblogs/viewpost.jsp?thread=147358
>
> The confrontational tone of this post makes it pretty much impossible
> to have a reasonable debate on the subject. I'd suggest that if you
> really want to be heard (instead of merely having that "I'm right"
> feeling) that you try a different approach.
>
> -- Talin

Xah Lee is a well known troll, he does stuff like this on c.l.p. all
the time. Best to just ignore him, he doesn't listen to reason.

Jay P.