[Python-Dev] pysqlite for 2.5?

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Wed Mar 29 21:22:31 CEST 2006

Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> At 10:44 AM 3/29/2006 +0200, Gerhard Häring wrote:
>> Creating latex docs sounds like I could do it, too.
>
> FYI, there's a reST->PythonDoc converter somebody wrote:
>
> http://www.rexx.com/~dkuhlman/rstpythonlatex_intro.html
>
> I'm planning to try it for porting the setuptools docs.  I'm sure that
> editing the result will be required, but it might be a good way to get the
> mechanical parts of the translation done.

I am currently using a somewhat hacked version of Greg Ward's mkpydoc script
to convert the ctypes tutorial into libctypes.tex.  So far it works great,
except that I'm having problems converting a table.

I'm in contact with someone from the docutils users list who has helped me
with some TeX stuff.

The hacked version of mkpydoc is here:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/ctypes/ctypes/docs/manual/mkpydoc.py?rev=1.7&only_with_tag=HEAD&view=markup

Thomas