[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assignedabug/patch

Benji York benji at benjiyork.com
Wed Mar 29 20:39:16 CEST 2006

Wolfgang Langner wrote:
> It is a Java system. Why promote Java solutions for python ?
> I think there are good python solutions for a bug tracker and we
> should prefer them.

It is an application.  Why worry about its implementation language?  If
there are good Python solutions they should be used, if not it's better
to use something that works well regardless of what it's written in.

(Not that I qualify to have an opinion.  I don't have time to contribute
to Python, other than with snarky emails.)
--
Benji York