[Python-Dev] I'm not getting email from SF when assigned a bug/patch

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Tue Mar 28 00:27:44 CEST 2006

> Folks,
>
> When you assign a bug/patch to me, somehow SourceForge doesn't send me
> an email. (Is this understood behavior? Can it be changed?) Since I
> don't monitor my SF personal page regularly any more, that means that
> the issue will remain in limbo forever or until someone points me to
> it. So if you want me to take any particular action (even rejecting
> something) please send me a separate email!

Ah, glad to hear I wasn't the only one bitten by that. For a while, I
thought I was going senile :-P Speaking of which, perhaps we should
designate the running roundup instance on python.org as the issuetracker for
py3k ? Gives us a good chance to evaluate, and if it doesn't work out, it
wouldn't matter too much.

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!