[Python-Dev] supported platforms OS2?

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Tue Mar 21 14:41:37 CET 2006

Andrew MacIntyre wrote:
> Jim Jewett wrote:
>
>> Is OS2 still actively supported?
>
> If you mean, is Python still actively supported on OS/2, then the answer
> is yes.

Just to clarify, I haven't been actively monitoring other changes for
impact on the OS/2 port for the last few months (too much happening in
the rest of my life), but am getting back into the swing of things now
that I have a SVN checkout to work from.

Barring disaster, there will be a 2.5 release of the OS/2 port.