[Python-Dev] Documenting the ssize_t Python C API changes

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Tue Mar 21 16:00:24 CET 2006

Martin v. Löwis wrote:
> M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
>> Here's a grep of all the changed/new APIs, please include it
>> in the PEP.
>
> You want me to include that *literally*? Are you serious?

Feel free to format it in a different way.

> Please go ahead and commit that change yourself: I consider
> it completely unreadable and entirely worthless.

Interesting: A few mails ago you suggested that developers
do exactly what I did to get the list of changes. Now you
gripe about the output format of the grep.

I really don't understand what your problem is with documenting
the work that you and others have put into this. Why is there
so much resistance ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Mar 21 2006)