[Python-Dev] Developing/patching ctypes

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Sun Mar 12 00:49:55 CET 2006

On 3/10/06, "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:

> Thomas Heller wrote:
> > BTW: The buildbot reports ctypes test failures on the gentoo amd64
> machine:
> >

> http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/trunk/amd64%20gentoo%20trunk/builds/277/step-test/0
> >
> > Is there a way to get the actual failures somehow?
>
> They are now in
>

> http://www.python.org/dev/buildbot/all/amd64%20gentoo%20trunk/builds/280/step-test/0

I suspect that some of those failures probably aren't ctypes failures, but
re-running-ctype-tests-in-the-same-process failures (like the very first
one) -- I get more errors when running -R:: than I do when running the test
verbosely directly. Maybe re-running the test could be done in a freshly
spawned Python?

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!