[Python-Dev] ctypes is in SVN now.

Thomas Wouters thomas at python.org
Thu Mar 9 19:28:23 CET 2006

On 3/9/06, Thomas Heller <theller at python.net> wrote:

> ctypes is in SVN now, and the buildbot is green,

Well, only by accident; Neal's amd64 machine has been offline, or you would
have seen yellow blocks for warnings: ctypes has yet to be Py_ssize_t'ed. Do
you want to do that yourself, or do you want me to submit a patch? (Or I
could just check it in ;)

> after I disabled a test that dumped coreon sparc solaris.  The crash was
> apparently caused

Ohh, mystery. Do we get to guess what it was apparently caused by? :)

--
Thomas Wouters <thomas at python.org>

spread!