[Python-Dev] ctypes is in SVN now.

Thomas Heller theller at python.net
Thu Mar 9 16:34:55 CET 2006

ctypes is in SVN now, and the buildbot is green, after I disabled a test that dumped core
on sparc solaris.  The crash was apparently caused

Missing are .vcproj files for Windows, both for the _ctypes.pyd extension and the _ctypes_test.pyd
extension needed for testing.  IIRC, Martin promised to create them - is this offer still valid?
I could do that myself, but only for x86, while other .pyd files also have build settings for
Itanium and x86_64.  (I find it always very painful to click through the settings dialog in MSVC
- isn't there any other way to create these files?)

Thomas