[Python-Dev] Code coverage reporting.

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 06:21:04 CEST 2006

Brett Cannon wrote:
> But it does seem accurate; random checking of some modules that got high
> but not perfect covereage all seem to be instances where dependency
> injection would be required to get the tests to work since they were
> based on platform-specific things.

There's something odd going on with __future__.py, though. The module level
code all shows up as not executed, but the bodies of the two _Feature methods
both show up as being run.

I'm curious as to how a function body can be executed without executing the
function definition first :)

As far as making the comments/docstrings less obvious goes, grey is usually a
good option for that.

Cheers,
Nick.