[Python-Dev] wsgiref documentation

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Tue Jun 6 00:33:29 CEST 2006

At 08:08 AM 6/5/2006 -0400, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
>I had the start of an outline in sandbox/wsgiref-docs, but am not
>working on them at the moment because no one is willing to say if the
>list of documented classes is complete (or includes too much).

Huh?  This is the first I've heard of it.

I was already working on some documentation in my local tree, though, so
I've now started merging your work into it and checked in a snapshot at:

     http://svn.eby-sarna.com/wsgiref/docs/

I'll merge more into it later.  If anyone has any part of the remaining
stuff that they'd like to volunteer to document, please let me know so I
don't duplicate your work.  Thanks.