[Python-Dev] More tracker demos online

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Tue Jul 25 21:44:12 CEST 2006

Currently, we have two running tracker demos online:

Roundup:
http://efod.se/python-tracker/

Jira:
http://jira.python.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

These installation are in various forms of demo mode and
"pre-release" (meaning that the configuration is still not
complete). They both use the sample data that Fredrik Lundh
produced at some point, so don't be surprised that they
are behind SF wrt. content.

While these might not be in the final form of operation,
I think users should already try to use them, to find
out which one they like best.

Discussions/Comments can be sent to infrastructure at python.org,
however, for reports/reviews, please use the Wiki at

http://wiki.python.org/moin/CallForTrackers

You'll notice that it also lists Trac and Malone, however,
it seems that there is no progress on importing SF data
into these.

Regards,
Martin