[Python-Dev] Python sprint in NY and CA, Aug. 21-24

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jul 20 00:03:17 CEST 2006

I'd like to repeat my invitation to spend a week at Google in
California or New York for a Python sprint.  We are hosting sprints at
our offices in Mountain View and New York City the week of Aug. 21,
Monday through Thursday.

We're planning to work broadly on Python 2.6 and Python 3000.  If
you're interested in the core implementation, the standard library,
the build process, or documentation, they're all in scope.  Working on
a test process using large community projects like Twisted and Zope
would be a great activity, too.

There's a wiki page with some more details:
 http://wiki.python.org/moin/GoogleSprint

Feel free to follow up with Neal or me if you have questions.

Jeremy