[Python-Dev] stabilizing builds

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 16:59:45 CET 2006

[Thomas]
>>> I'd need developer access back to check it in, though.

[Tim]
>> AFAICT, twouters has developer access to the Python project --
>> although maybe someone else re-enabled that w/o mentioning it here.

[Thomas]
> I meant svn-checkin-access (it got disabled for disuse a while back.)

I know.  AFAICT, you (twouters) already have it.  There's a "Yes" in
the twouters row under the "CVS Access" column on the Python project's
Members admin page.  Have you tried checking in?  What happens when
you do?  If it "doesn't work", one possibility is that you did a
read-only SVN _checkout_, and it's actually SVN griping at you.

> If I weren't schizofrenic in sysadmin jobs I could add it myself, but I can't do
> that. Can I? I guess I can't.

You shouldn't be able to add yourself -- you're not listed as a godly
Python project admin, just as a mortal Python developer.  Many people
who do checkins routinely (like Neal Norwitz) are in the same boat wrt
that.

> Who am I again?

Thomas Wouters ;-)  Your SourceForge name in the Python project is twouters.