[Python-Dev] Know anyone interested in a Google internship?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Jan 25 01:01:29 CET 2006

Sorry for the plug.

Google is looking to fill an unprecedented number of student intern
positions this summer, at several US locations (Mountain View, Santa
Monica, Kirkland (Wash.), and New York). If you're interested or know
someone interested, please see
http://www.google.com/jobs/intern.html. Candidates from outside the US
are welcome. The perks are incredible (just ask Brett Cannon, who's
coming back for the second year this summer :-).

We're not just looking for software development interns -- there are
also product management positions, and UI design and usability analyst
positions.

I can't guarantee that I'll be mentoring you, but if you end up using
Python in Mountain View, I'm sure we'll be interacting quite a bit!