[Python-Dev] building a module catalogue with buildbot

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Jan 12 07:58:00 CET 2006

Andrew Bennetts wrote:
> A limited solution is just to make the script put the files where they will be
> published by something other than buildbot.  e.g. Twisted's docs are built from
> SVN by one of our buildslaves, and placed in a directory published at
> http://twistedmatrix.com/users/warner/doc-latest/

Right. Whether this could work for us depends on how the files could be
transferred. I would not want to see rsync, ftp, scp or some such to
put files on python.org, but I could imagine getting them "through"
the twisted connection, if that were possible somehow (i.e. with the
master itself putting the files into the places where I want them).

Regards,
Martin