[Python-Dev] release plan for 2.5 ?

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Feb 22 23:19:19 CET 2006

However the definition of "feature" vs. "bugfix" isn't always crystal clear.

Some things that went into 2.4 recently felt like small features to
me; but others may disagree:

- fixing chunk.py to allow chunk size to be > 2GB
- supporting Unicode filenames in fileinput.py

Are these features or bugfixes?