[Python-Dev] defaultdict proposal round three

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Wed Feb 22 10:38:38 CET 2006

Raymond Hettinger wrote:

> Like "autodict" could mean anything.

fwiw, the first google hit for "autodict" appears to be part of someone's
link farm

    At this website we have assistance with autodict. In addition to
    information for autodict we also have the best web sites concerning
    dictionary, non profit and new york. This makes autodict.com the
    most reliable guide for autodict on the Internet.

and the second is a description of a self-initializing dictionary data type
for Python.

</F>