[Python-Dev] http://www.python.org/dev/doc/devel still available

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Wed Feb 15 21:07:01 CET 2006

As I said in an earlier message, there's no need to have a separate
domain to restrict queries to just the doc/current part of python.org.
 Just type
"site:python.org/doc/current your query here"

If there isn't any other rationale, maybe we can redirects
docs.python.org back to www.python.org?

Jeremy