[Python-Dev] MSI being downloaded 10x more than all other files?!

Jordan Greenberg jordangreenberg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 20:52:11 CET 2006

Guido van Rossum wrote:
> Or have we just hit the jackpot?

Hi all,
I've been lurking the list for a while (fun to know what you py-devs are
up too!) but for this I have to speak up and give congratulations.
You're all doing amazing work, and I think thats being reflected in
these numbers. I know I recommend it to all of my friends, who are
bogged down trying to learn Java or Perl, and they've all been amazed by
how much of a joy it is to work in Python.

So, if you have hit the jackpot, it's truly deserved.

Congratulations again, and keep up the good work!

-Jordan Greenberg