[Python-Dev] That library reference, yet again

Johann C. Rocholl johann at rocholl.net
Thu Aug 31 21:55:23 CEST 2006

What is the status of http://effbot.org/lib/ ?
I think it's a step in the right direction. Is it still in progress?
Can I have access to toolchain source code and/or conversion output?

I would like to set up something like gotapi.com for the Python
library reference, or help the gotapi people to include it. But gotapi
needs link targets for functions etc., but the original Python library
reference doesn't have them.

I really like the simple linking idea here:
http://online.effbot.org/2006_01_01_archive.htm#link-doc

Here's another working example with (ugly) link targets:
http://www.zvon.org/other/python/PHP/search.php

Cheers,
Johann