[Python-Dev] Error while building 2.5rc1 pythoncore_pgo on VC8

Kristján V. Jónsson kristjan at ccpgames.com
Thu Aug 31 14:03:25 CEST 2006

I see.  There is a file, called pythoncore_pgo_link.txt where you have to add the object too.

But pythoncore_pgo is a bit broken in other ways at the moment.  I am working on making it better in the trunk.
(I also think that MS should improve their tools to make PGO building a one step process.  the current
recommended solution involves two project configurations...)

Kristján