[Python-Dev] Error while building 2.5rc1 pythoncore_pgo on VC8

Muguntharaj Subramanian mugunth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 13:46:23 CEST 2006

> > I checked pythoncore_pgo.vcproj file, it alreadu contains:
> >
> > RelativePath="..\Modules\_typesmodule.c"
> >
> > Can anyone give me some clue to solve this issue.
>
> googling for error messages is always a good idea:
>
> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.devel/83341
>
> (see the last post in that thread for what I believe is a workaround)
>
> </F>

Yes, I have already done a bit of searching before posting that message.
I have seen that previous post.

That error mentioned in that post was in "pythoncore" module.
My error is while compiling "pythoncore_pgo" module.
And the workaround solution mentioned there is already there in the
pythoncore_pgo.vcproj file. Thats why i mentioned RelativePath="..\Modules\

> _typesmodule.c" is already there.

I am still getting the same error. I am not able to find the cause yet. Any
clue regarding this.

Thanks & Regards,
Mugunth

http://mugunth.blogspot.com