[Python-Dev] 2.5 open issues

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Apr 28 17:07:55 CEST 2006

Neal Norwitz wrote:
> Who is the owner for getting new icons installed with the new logo?

Nobody, so far (for Windows). Somebody should contact the owner and
find out what the license on this work is, and then tell me what
to do with them. I assume the py and pyc icons are to be replaced, and I
also assume the Vista icons are to be ignored, but what about the
other(s)?

For the OSX icons, I guess Ronald Oussoren owns the task of getting
them into the distribution.

> Fred, Fredrik, Martin:  xmlplus/xmlcore situation re: ElementTree

I still hope Fred could make progress; I had no time to look into
this further, so far.

> Documentation missing:
> Fredrik: ElementTree
> Gerhard: pysqlite
> Martin: msilib
> Thomas: ctypes

msilib is on my agenda, but I might not be able to work for it in
the next weeks.

Regards,
Martin