[Python-Dev] 2.5 open issues

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Apr 28 14:18:58 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 28, 2006 at 10:27:45AM +0200, Thomas Heller wrote:
> I could imagine three parts of the ctypes docs:
> 3. Some articles/howtos which cover advanced issues.

Note that there's now a Doc/howto directory, so you could put articles
there.  The howtos aren't built as part of the documentation set, but
maybe we should work on fixing that.

Also note that one existing howto is in reST, the first use of reST in
the Python docs.  So integrating the howtos will mean supporting reST,
and you can therefore write howtos in reST if that's convenient.

--amk