[Python-Dev] Reviewed patches [was: SoC proposal: "fix some old, old bugs in sourceforge"]

Jim Jewett jimjjewett at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 22:10:02 CEST 2006

> The latest weekly tracker summary says about 1300, + 200 RFEs.  ...

> I worry about ... a batch of 50-100 nice new patches could then sit
> unreviewed on the patch tracker along with those already there.

Is there a good way to flag a patch as reviewed and recommendation made?

I understand that if I do 5 at a time *and* want someone to look at a
sixth, I can post to python-dev.  Normally, though, I'll only look at
one or two at a time.

I don't see a good way to say "It looks good to me".  I don't see any
way to say "There were issues, but I think they're resolved now".  So
either way, I and the author are both sort of waiting for a committer
to randomly happen back over old patches.

-jJ