[Python-Dev] interested in Google Summer of Code: what should I do?

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 08:06:00 CEST 2006

Hi Karol.

Please see the wiki:  http://wiki.python.org/moin/SummerOfCode/

There are a bunch of ideas up there.  If you want to hash out new
ideas, I suppose this list is as good as any.  But please do some
searching to find if your idea has been tried before.

It might also help you to guage interest in your project.  You can
also post messages to comp.lang.python.

You should start working on your proposal now.  The final submission
is due in about 2 weeks.

Good luck!