[Python-Dev] patch #1454481 - runtime tunable thread stack size

Andrew MacIntyre andymac at bullseye.apana.org.au
Fri Apr 21 13:28:02 CEST 2006

http://www.python.org/sf/1454481

I would like to see this make it in to 2.5.  To that end I was hoping to
elicit any review interest beyond Martin and Hye-Shik, both of whom I
thank for their feedback.

As I can't readily test on Windows (in particular) or Linux I would
appreciate some kind soul(s) actually testing to make sure that the patch
doesn't break builds on those platforms.

Thanks,
Andrew.