[Python-Dev] proposal: evaluated string

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Thu Apr 20 22:49:58 CEST 2006

"tomer filiba" <tomerfiliba at gmail.com

>i don't mean to be rude,

Then don't be.  Your worst was the silly suggestion in an ad hominen barb
that a contributor of many years does not belong on this list.  But this
time-wasting quibble post, in response to a request to quit wasting
everyone's time, comes close.

> but only josiah strictly said -1.

By including 'strictly', you seem to me to be effectively admitting that
you are smart enough to have noticed that Raymond 'effectively' said -1 in
his explanation of why he rejected your idea.  Since Guido was responding
to your argumentative response to Raymond, he was obviously including
Raymond as someone who has *effectively* said -1.

> is it my fault i don't support quantom superposition?

Yes and no, or maybe maybe ;-)

Terry Jan Reedy