[Python-Dev] New-style icons, .desktop file

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Apr 20 09:58:42 CEST 2006

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> you do wonderful stuff, and then you post the announcement as a
> followup to a really old message, to make sure that people using a
> threaded reader only stumbles upon this by accident...  this should
> be on the python.org frontpage!

I also wonder what the actions should be for the Windows release.

Are these "contributed" to Python? With work of art, I'm particular
cautious to include them without a specific permission of the artist,
and licensing terms under which to use them.

And then, technically: I assume The non-vista versions should be
included the subversion repository, and the vista versions ignored?
Or how else should that work?

Regards,
Martin