[Python-Dev] 2.5a1 Performance

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Wed Apr 19 11:33:13 CEST 2006

M.-A. Lemburg wrote:
> Tim Peters wrote:
>> [M.-A. Lemburg]
>>> I could contribute pybench to the Tools/ directory if that
>>> makes a difference:
>> +1.  It's frequently used and nice work.  Besides, then we could
>> easily fiddle the tests to make Python look better ;-)
>
> That's a good argument :-)
>
> Note that the tests are versioned and the tools refuses to
> compare tests with different version numbers.

If there are no objections, I'll do some pybench cleanup today and
check it in.

Regarding the procedure, I think I have to import it under external/
first and then copy it over to Tools/. Is that correct ?

I'll also have to add some documentation. Question is: where ?

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Apr 19 2006)