[Python-Dev] Who understands _ssl.c on Windows?

Tim Peters tim.peters at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 03:02:41 CEST 2006

[Neal Norwitz]
> Maybe we should clean before we configure/compile?  That would leave
> the last build in tact until the next run.

It doesn't matter much to me -- I do all changes and checkins from a
non-buildbot checkout.  The one thing I like about the current scheme
is that when I run my daily incremental backup, I don't have to wait
on backing up mounds of stale .pyc and .pyd files left from the last
buildbot run.

In fact, that reminds me I added a "delete all the .pyc files" step to
the Windows buildbot clean.bat precisely so I didn't have to burn time
and space backing up 1600 stale files each day.  So -0 on changing.