[Python-Dev] Firefox searchbar engine for Python bugs

Anthony Baxter anthony at interlink.com.au
Sun Apr 2 06:17:30 CEST 2006

I've created a searchbar plugin for the firefox search bar that allows
you to search bugs. I think someone created one for the sidebar, but
this works in the searchbar at the top of the window. I gave up
trying to knit the files into the new website builder, and so it can
be found here:

   http://www.python.org/~anthony/searchbar/

If you can think of other useful searchbar plugins (Python Docs,
maybe?) let me know and I'll look at creating them.

Anthony