[Python-Dev] gmane.comp.python.devel.3000 has disappeared

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Sat Apr 1 01:36:31 CEST 2006

"Guido van Rossum" <guido at python.org> wrote in message
news:ca471dc20603311238o79dafb4bu5ad78bccd7b593a2 at mail.gmail.com...
> Wasn't my intention.

Good ;-)

> gmane is black magic to me (I've never used it) so I can't be much
> help debugging this... I did add 3 new admins and changed the list
> password.

Since one of the last messages I read was your announcement of the coming
changeover, I suspect some part of that might be the cause.

Skip
> Gmane is subscribed.  I've sent a message to them.  Hopefully they will
> get
> things corrected soon.

I posted a note to gmane.discuss before I read the second sentence.  But I
will probably have to confirm my humaness before it goes thru, so I will
let it sit a day first.  Thanks for responding.

Terry Jan Reedy