[Python-Dev] Freezing the CVS on Oct 26 for SVN switchover

skip@pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Sun Oct 30 14:04:22 CET 2005

    Tim> Excellent suggestions!  I have a few to pass on:

Tim,

Thanks for the tips.  As a new svn user myself, I find these helpful.

These are precisely the things the Wiki would be good for.  They don't
prescribe policy.  They help people in a general way to migrate from cvs to
svn more easily.  Anyone with cvs and svn experience, but without the
ability to check stuff into the pydotorg repository could contribute.

Skip