[Python-Dev] s/hotshot/lsprof

Jeremy Hylton jeremy at alum.mit.edu
Mon Nov 21 20:42:32 CET 2005

Here's another attempt to disentagle some issues:
- Should lsprof be added to the standard distribution?
- Should hotshot be removed from the standard distribution?

These two aren't at all related, unless you believe that two is the
maximum number of profiles allowed per Python distribution.

I've never trusted results from hotshot, but I'd rather see it fixed
than removed.

Jeremy