[Python-Dev] Is some magic required to check out new files from svn?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Nov 13 14:40:06 CET 2005

skip at pobox.com wrote:
>     Martin> code.h should live in Include. It was originally committed to
>     Martin> CVS, so it is in the subversion repository from day one; it
>     Martin> should always have been there since you started using
>     Martin> subversion.
>
> Sorry, I had some strange idea it was new with the ast branch.

It was, yes. However, the conversion to subversion happened after the
ast branch was checked in.

>     Martin> I would also recommend to throw away the sandbox completely and
>     Martin> check it out from scratch. Please report whether this gives you
>     Martin> code.h.
>
> Yes, it does (still with my built-from-source 1.2.3).

Ok. I am now convinced (also because of the other information you
reported) that you indeed had continued to use one of the test
conversion repositories from before the switchover. That would explain
all the problems you see.

Regards,
Martin