[Python-Dev] Localized Type Inference of Atomic Types in Python

Armin Rigo arigo at tunes.org
Wed May 25 12:08:09 CEST 2005

Hi Brett,

On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 04:11:34PM -0700, Brett C. wrote:
> My thesis, "Localized Type Inference of Atomic Types in Python", was
> successfully defended today for my MS in Computer Science at the California
> Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo.

Congratulations !

Nitpickingly... thanks for the references to Psyco, though I should add
that Psyco has been supporting more than just ints and strings since
shortly after my first e-mail to python-dev about it (in 2001 I think)
:-)  it actually knows more or less about all common built-in types.

A bientot,

Armin