[Python-Dev] Multiple interpreters not compatible with current thread module

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Mon Jun 20 18:59:19 CEST 2005

Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> writes:

> I'm not expecting anyone else to think hard about this on recent form,
> so I'll think about it for a bit and then fix it in the way that seems
> best after that.  Feel free to surprise me.

And so that's what I did.  I think I got this right, but threads are
tricky buggers so x-platform testing of CVS HEAD would be appreciated
(heck, that would be appreciated anyway, I don't get the impression
much of it is happening at the moment...).

Cheers,
mwh

--
  <moshez> glyph: I don't know anything about reality.
                                                -- from Twisted.Quotes