[Python-Dev] PyPI: no space left on device

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jun 19 01:42:20 CEST 2005

Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> Before sending the message I thought, "let's see how much time it
> takes until someone mentions the right place to deliver the message".
> Adding that address to the PyPI page itself would be valueable, and
> will probably save python-dev from further misinformed reporters.
>
> Thanks for forwarding it this time,

Unfortunately, the "right place" depends on the nature of the problem:
could be a PyPI problem, could be a pydotorg problem, could be a
distutils problem.

As for "adding (that) address to the PyPI page itself": How did you
miss the "Get help" and "Bug reports" links below "Contact Us"
on the PyPI page? They would have brought you to the PyPI SF trackers,
but that would also have been the right place.

Regards,
Martin