[Python-Dev] Bug day on the 25th?

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Jun 10 17:23:00 CEST 2005

On Fri, Jun 10, 2005 at 11:35:47AM -0300, Gustavo Niemeyer wrote:
> Not sure if that's a reason to prevent the event, since
> fixing bugs is a good thing no matter when, but that's two
> days before EuroPython, and many people might be moving to
> the conference at that time.

Thanks for pointing that out.  It'll probably mean that most of the
participants will be North Americans.  The next available weekend
would be July 9th, though, so I think we should go ahead with the bug
day on the 25th.  I'll try to have another one in July, too.

Maybe we should adopt a standard day for bug days, e.g. second
Saturday of the month, or something like that.

--amk