[Python-Dev] Another SoC student for CVS access

Barry Warsaw barry at python.org
Fri Jul 8 01:17:55 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 16:30, Brett Cannon wrote:
> Floris is working on wrapping Hotshot to replace 'profile' and
> replacing pstats so that there will be no more need for 'profile' and
> thus take care of the licensing problem.  He also hopes to make pstats
> faster to use.  And if we are really lucky, get threading working for
> Hotshot.

Speaking of hotshot, I think we may have fixed SF bug #900092.  I'm
going to upload a patch to that tracker item momentarily -- anyone care
to proof read it?  If so, let me know and I'll assign the issue to you
(or you can just take it).

We fixed it about 10 minutes ago and have only done minimal testing so
far, but I'm going to upload it anyway.

-Barry