[Python-Dev] Expanding max chunk size to 4GB.

Guido van Rossum gvanrossum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:17:22 CEST 2005

Looks ok to me, but have you tested this with other software that
reads/writes wave files?

You seem to be speculating about the format where you should be
reading the reference documentation for this file format (alas, I
can't help you find it -- you can Google for it as well as I can :).

Also, patches, are best submitted to SourceForge. Read python.org/dev/.