[Python-Dev] Decimal rounding doc

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Jul 1 17:43:10 CEST 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 08:55, Facundo Batista wrote:
 > I'll point to there from the Money PEP, but I think this should be
 > somewhere in the docs. I mean, as a final user, you shouldn't read a
 > PEP or a 3rd party doc to know how to use a module.

Please file a documentation bug on SF, with this link to the specific PEP
section, so that we can get this fixed.

Unless, of course, you have the time and inclination to finish it off
yourself.  :-)

(I know, I've not been very helpful getting doc issues cleared up lately; I'm
hoping that'll get a bit better soon.)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>