[Python-Dev] Updated Monkey Typing pre-PEP

Phillip J. Eby pje at telecommunity.com
Sun Jan 16 19:11:14 CET 2005

I've revised the draft today to simplify the terminology, discussing only
two broad classes of adapters.  Since Clark's pending proposals for PEP 246
align well with the concept of "extenders" vs. "independent adapters", I've
refocused my PEP to focus exclusively on adding support for "extenders",
since PEP 246 already provides everything needed for independent adapters.

The new draft is here:
http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/MonkeyTyping

And you can view diffs from the previous version(s) here:
http://peak.telecommunity.com/DevCenter/MonkeyTyping?action=info