[Python-Dev] PEP 246, redux

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Tue Jan 11 17:52:57 CET 2005

On 2005 Jan 11, at 16:34, Phillip J. Eby wrote:
> Anyway, I agree that your version of the code should be used to form
> the reference implementation, since the purpose of the reference
> implementation is to show the complete required semantics.

Great, one point at last on which we fully agree -- thanks Armin!-)

I was waiting for BDFL feedback before editing the PEP again, but if
none is forthcoming I guess at some point I'll go ahead and at least to
the edits that are apparently not controversial, like this one.  I'd
like to have a summary of controversial points and short pro and con
args, too, but I'm not unbiased enough to write it all by myself...;-)

Alex