[Python-Dev] Please help complete the AST branch

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Tue Jan 4 19:48:49 CET 2005

On 2005 Jan 04, at 17:17, Jeremy Hylton wrote:

> That's fine with me.  We had taken it to the compiler-sig when it
> wasn't clear there was interest in the ast branch :-).

Speaking for myself, I have a burning interest in the AST branch
(though I can't seem to get it correctly downloaded so far, I guess
it's just my usual CVS-clumsiness and I'll soon find out what I'm doing
wrong & fix it), and if I could follow the discussion right here on
python-dev that would sure be convenient (now that I've finally put the
2nd ed of the Cookbook to bed and am finally reading python-dev again
after all these months -- almost caught up with recent traffic
too;-)...

Alex